This post includes all information about our AliExpress Dropshipping Chrome extension that you can use together with the Ali2Woo plugin. It will help you to better automate your business daily routine tasks.
Note: in 2020 and 2021 google chrome extension team increased the time for reviewing of the chrome extensions, that’s why we provided a new (manual) way to deliver the updates for the ali2woo chrome extension. Update your chrome extension regularly to ensure all functions work stable.
So, let’s get started:
- How to install the Ali2Woo google chrome extension?
- How to connect your store to the extension?
- How to switch between connected stores?
- How to filter products with the desired shipping option (ePacket, AliExpress Direct, etc.)?
- How to import any product from AliExpress?
- How to import products in bulk from AliExpress?
- How to place order automatically on AliExpress?
- How to properly update the Ali2Woo chrome extension?
- How to update tracking numbers automatically?
TIP: unlike other dropshipping solutions only ali2woo allows you to sync products without using a chrome extension at all. Thus, after filling the store, you can turn off your computer and not worry about the goods.
1. How to install the Ali2Woo Chrome extension?
Follow these steps to install the Ali2Woo Chrome extension and then use it for dropshipping:
- Launch Chrome browser
The extension works only on the Google Chrome browser and only on the computer. It will not work on a tablet or mobile phone.
- Find the extension in Chrome Web Store
or just open the following link: Ali2Woo Google Chrome extension.
- Add the extension to Chrome
just click on the Add button
- Make the extension visible on the search panel
just pin it to the browser panel:
- You are done. Congratulations!
The Ali2Woo extension badge appears on browser search panel
2. How to connect your store to the extension?
To connect a new store, click on the extension badge with right mouse button.
You will see a new context menu , just click on the Options item.
On the Options page you’re able to connect your website.
This is a simple process, just copy-paste the API Key link from the Ali2Woo plugin settings:
- Go to Ali2Woo plugin settings > API Keys
- Click Add key
Then, a new key will be generated, just copy the API Key link to clipboard.
Paste it in your Chrome extension settings.
Press Add Store and a new row should appear.
Tick the checkbox new your store to make it active.
Chrome browser will ask you to allow our extension to access your website.
After that, ali2woo’s extension will try to make a test connection to your store. If it’s failed, please contact our support center.
3. How to switch between connected stores?
If you have several stores connected to our extension, then you need to choose an active store to work with it.
To do that just tick a checkbox near the desired store`s row.
4. How to filter products with the desired shipping option (ePacket, AliExpress Direct, etc.)?
Our extension allows you to find ePacket products, products having AliExpress Direct method or other shipping option.
You can choose what product to highlight in the extension`s popup window. First, click on the extension badge with left mouse button and the popup will be displayed.
You can use the feature with a few additional options:
- Default shipping method – what shipping method to highlight
- Default shipping country – set the destination country you want to check the default shipping method for.
- Currency – what currency to use for calculation
5. How to import any product from AliExpress?
You can import any product from AliExpress into your store. Just click on the import button, the process should take a few seconds.
The import button is available in different place of AliExpress portal:
- category page
- store`s category page
- detail product page
6. How to import products in bulk from AliExpress?
Sometimes you need to import products in the bulk mode. You can import all product from a category page or a store category page.
You will find the “Import all products” button.
The Ali2Woo Chrome extension will import all products one by one in the bulk mode.
You will see the progress of this process.
7. How to place order automatically on AliExpress?
The Ali2Woo`s chrome extension lets you process orders containing AliExpress products faster than doing it manually.
Learn how to use the order fulfillment feature.
8. How to properly update the Ali2Woo chrome extension?
Remember: you have to update the extension to keep its working stable and do that in time. Periodically, the AliExpress team makes some changes on their portal and some extension`s functions require refining to continue working properly.
You have two ways to get the updated version:
- Automatic approach. Just visit the Ali2Woo chrome extension page, download and then install the latest version
- Manual method. In 2020 and 2021, the chrome extensions team increased time of reviewing process for the extensions updates. They announced that the reviewing process can take up to 30 days. It’s really slow especially if the AliExpress developers make any changes on their side spontaneously. So, to get the updates faster, we would recommend you to install our chrome extension manually.
Follow these steps to update the Ali2Woo extension manually:
- Download the chrome extension archive: Ali2Woo chrome extension and unzip it.
- Once you have your folder, go to chrome://extensions (or find it in your menu in more tools > extensions), then activate the developer mode on the top right of the page:
- Then to install the extension, you just have to indicate where is this folder on your computer:
Note: if you installed the Ali2Woo chrome extension before, then first deactivate the old version and delete it. It will ensure that you don’t have two extensions installed and prevent it from unexpected behavior and errors.
9. How to update tracking numbers automatically?
You can enable automatic synchronization of the tracking data for your active store using an appropriate button. The button looks like the loading icon.
If this feature is on, then our chrome extension checks tracking data for all orders in your store which have not been delivered yet and contain an AliExpress Oder ID in the A2W Order Data section.
It makes a check every 15 minutes. However it’s stopped the process if you close your browser or log out from the AliExpress account.